Friday, November 14, 2008

Dream a little dream of me

And so it continues.

I will write about two dreams.

The first one I'm going to write about I had last night. I was getting married. It was an arranged marriage, which was quite logical since I'd been adopted to an indian family (!). The thing was that I didn't want this to happen and we (I'm not sure who "we" were, but still) had made a plan to get me out of it. So, next thing is the ceremony. I'm standing to the left of my husband to be. He was wearing white and we were carrying some strange fruit together. It looked like a weird pear. As I'm standing there I realise that the plan we made wasn't going to work. I look behind me and there are six people standing there three by three facing each other. E was there. Not all of them was supposed to help. Realising that I was getting married after all I hot-wired a car. I guess I ran away succesfully, because the next thing I am in the house where the woman lives who ran away from her wedding (that is me, but still I'm visiting her). I'm standing in her kitchen and I suddenly know that she has a child. This is where I wake up.

The second one I had some weeks back but I keep thinking about it. It's about me being in an asylum. I didn't live there but I had to spend time there. I realise that I didn't know what my supposedly mental illness was and decide to go to the asulym to get my medical record to find out. I'm meeting someone dear to me and he is supposed to hand it to me. At the asylum I have to pass several gates, or rather locked rooms to get to him. I have to stand in one small room, waiting for the door behind me to close and lock before the next door will be open. And as I pass through these rooms I get more and more scared. This is where I wake up.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home